The GoRomeo Management Team pools expertise from corporate and start-up experiences in Web and App development, Machine Learning, Sales, Finance, Marketing, Social Media, and Executive Leadership. Together with an elite board of advisors, the GoRomeo team is positioned well to handle the exciting road that lies ahead!
We love what we do.
Meet the GoRomeo Fashion Gurus
VP of Marketing, Fashion and Travel
World Traveler & Modern Classic
- Location: Living Out of a Suitcase & Traveling the World
- Education: BS, International Fashion Merchandising Management, Fashion Institute of Technology and Masters in Luxury Brand Marketing, Polimoda Instituto Internazionale Fashion Design and Marketing, Florence, Italy
- Occupation/Career Highlight: Lydia brings 10+ years of international cross-industry experience from the luxury, fashion and technology industries. She has created effective brand marketing campaigns for premier international designers and is a highly accomplished fashion stylist and consultant in design, merchandising, market trends, product development, and event management. Her professional experience spans the fashion industry, working for the likes of Bloomingdales, Palm Beach International Fashion Week and Women’s Wear Daily/W Magazine. In Lydia’s free time she enjoys traveling, photography, surfing, socializing and checking off her bucket list!
Woman About Town
- Location: New York, NY
- Education: BA in Business Management from Gettysburg College
- Occupation/Career Highlight: MaryKate has 4 years experience in marketing and social media. She is currently a media research analyst at CBS Sports Network. Through her fashion internship experience and boutique retail experience, MaryKate has developed a strong interest and love for fashion. She enjoys exploring NYC, traveling, socializing, and spending time with her dog, Dude!
- Location: New York, NY
- Education: BS degree in Fashion Merchandising (FIT)
- Occupation/Career Highlight: Elysia spent her entire career in the fashion industry with extensive experience on both the retail and wholesale side. She currently is an Account Executive for a private label sportswear manufacturer and an aspiring DJ.
Payton Maryl McClure
- Location: Nashville, TN
- Education: Bachelor Of Fine Arts in Fashion Design and Merchandising from O’More College of Design in Nashville, TN.
- Occupation/Career Highlight: Payton’s professional background includes costume, couture and uniform design while working for Imagination Costume in Las Vegas, Pamella Roland and Kay Unger New York in New York City and VF Imagewear in Nashville, TN. Payton opened her own designer consignment clothing boutique, Natty Kicky in 2014 and continues to sell women’s clothing online.
- Location: Garden City, NY
- Education: BS International Economics, Georgetown University
- Occupation/Career Highlight: Jill spent her professional career in Financial Services PR, Marketing and Event Planning. Notably, she received a research credit for her work on Steve Forbes’ books “Flat Tax Revolution” and “How Capitalism Will Save Us”. She is currently raising four Vineyard Vines and Lilly Pulitzer clad minions. She enjoys entertaining, carpooling, and drinking Chardonnay on her patio.
- Location: Woodbridge, NJ
- Education: Fashion Institute of Technology, BS, Fashion Merchandising Management
- Occupation/Career Highlight: Fallyn is an eCommerce Buyer with 9+ years buying and merchandising roles and skilled in eCommerce merchandising. She is a key contributor in the successful re-platform, re-branding effort & launch of Maidenform.com.
- Location: Boston, MA
- Education: BS Marketing, Elon University
- Occupation/Career Highlight: Alex has spent the majority of her professional career working for startup companies in the surgical device industry. She currently lives in Boston with her husband, Josh, and dog Bernard. She enjoys wine, cooking, golf and entertaining for friends.